Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

Long Road to Shadowmourne... (Part 3)



Yesterday I completed my list of things to collect for The Sacred and the Corrupt. However I zone into ICC and I can't hand in to Highlord Darion Mograine. Yet there is a yellow question mark on the minimap at this spot! I start freaking out

Why you not want my items I collected Highlord?

I even /console reloadui and got no where. Then I decide to read the quest again. Not reading this quest in particular had messed me up in the past.

Place Light's Vengeance, 25 Primordial Saronite, Rotface's Acidic Blood, and Festergut's Acidic Blood in Highlord Mograine's runeforge in Icecrown Citadel.

So I looked around and found the runeforge.


Then Shadow's Edge was mine!

 
What do you mean I can't transmog my axe to look like this!? Shadow's Edge is an Epic, not a Legendary!

The next quest was A Feast of Souls. I had to kill 50 mobs inside ICC with Shadow's Edge (or as I found out, just hit them once with Shadow's Edge then kill them with my normal weapon).

So I changed the raid difficulty to 10 man and started killing some trash. And dying. A lot. After two hours I had killed 50 and died 19 times. But I had that second quest complete!

Now on Unholy Infusion. To attack Putricide while controling the abomination and doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment