Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

The Forge of Souls

I went into The Forge of Souls with Exëcute, Delehrium (Jinjersnaps), Torturedsoul. Jinx from Boulderfist server.

First up Soul Power. Exëcute moved the boss around while the rest of us slowed down the Soul Fragments. Exëcute dragged away Bronjahm outside the room when four were up, we did damage and he teleported to centre for last phase. We DPSed down Bronjahm before the Soul Fragments got back into the room.


Secondly was Three Faced. We had DPS just go all out. Only had to interupt Phantom Blast once before Devourer of Souls died. I was ready to do the second interupt however, with Exëcute having done the first.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, grats! I think I need Three Faced and I'll be done with all the Lich King Dungeon achievees, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got 'The Faceroller' and 'I've Had Worse' left in that catagory

    ReplyDelete