Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Wrong Tabard

So it was Love is in the Air. I don't have the [Big Love Rocket]. So I log into Wow for the first time in months.* I say hello to guildies who hadn't seen me in a while. But something was amiss.

Something was wrong.


What am I wearing!?

What is that Tabard!? That isn't my [Blood Knight Tabard]! I log in and check. It is the [Huojin Tabard], I hadn't finished off the Huojin Pandaren Faction.

I didn't care about the [Big Love Rocket] anymore. I was determined by the end of the day I would finish off the Huojin Pandaren Faction Rep and get rid of that tabard. So off to Shadow Labyrinth (or Shadow Labs if you are cool)!

Grandmaster Vorpil with Friends
 
So the rep was done. 56th Exalted Rep. I sold that [Huojin Tabard] and was back in my [Blood Knight Tabard]. Also as a bonus buying all the Huojin Mounts gave me the [We're Going to Need More Saddles] achievement.
 
Looking Good!
 
But that wasn't enough. Not by far. I also noticed on my Rep List that Sho of The Tillers was the only one I wasn't Best Friends with. I couldn't let that stand. So I flew around Valley of the Four Winds gathering gifts for her. Eventually getting [Friends on the Farm]
 
Not Shown: Flying Around, Staring at the Ground for Hours for Lighter Coloured Ground.
So the Tiller now were done, right? I'd maxed the friendships and had all the cooking recipies. Yes, but No. I hadn't collected the 50 [Ironpaw Token] for the [Cooking School Bell]. So I decided to do the Daily for the [Ironpaw Token]. But... I may as well do the other dallies at Half Hill that were at the same spot.

Then I saw my Angeler's Rep was half way to Exalted, so there was no harm in doing the fishing quests too...
 
Then I realised it was 3am and I had spent the whole afteroon and night playing World of Warcraft and I had to get up for work in a few hours.
 
It's Raining, why did I have to use a [Rusty Watering Can] again?
 
So I sleep. Work. Get back home and Log back into WoW. Try again for [Big Love Rocket]. Do Dalies for Half Hill and the Anglers. Then I realise I can buy Grand Commendations to make it go faster. So I get the Grand Commendations I can, and dive into doing Dalies for Golden Lotus, Kalaxxi and Order of the Cloud Serpent.
 
So I find myself hooked again to World of Warcraft.
 
* Actually I popped on during Lunar Festival to see if anything was new, but that wasn't for long since there was nothing new.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to WoW and blogging, Tacky! Seems like you got caught up on a lot of stuff since we've been back, there's only more to come in 5.2, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward most is being able to transmog my healing mace into my Fire Sword for good!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you were busy. Must feel good to achieve that much in a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I definitely have nights like that, too -- though mine tend to involve more character hopping than yours did. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A simple task of wearing the correct Tabard escalates into many other things.

      Delete