Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Healing Performance: Week 2

I hit 548 item level before flex started. Last week I was at 539. In that run I obtained Chest Armour and during the week obtained my legendary cloak. So this run was with a 9 point jump and my new soft Haste Cap (which I reached the 30% haste 'soft cap' with the raid haste buff).

My new average heals seems to be 74k. Up from 57k last week. We also three healed the instance, not four healed. However this week I seemed to underperformed on Garrosh, not sure why.

Garrosh gave me my tier shoulders so my item level is now 550 after the raid and I've pushed to the 35% haste soft cap. I'll see how it changes things. Last item of flex gear I need is a neck and another tier item for set bonus (so SoO Wings 1 or 3). Also keep trying to Ordos loot and Celestials Gloves.

SoO Flex Wing 4:

Siegecrafter Blackfuse - Flex Last Week

Siegecrafter Blackfuse - Flex This Week
Paragons of the Klaxxi - Flex Last Week
Paragons of the Klaxxi - Flex This Week
Garrosh - Flex Last Week
Garrosh - Flex This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment