Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Healing Performance

Went to the guild Flex Run of SoO Wing 1 & 4 last night with 16-19 people. We did Wing 4 first then Wing 1. My average HPS seems to be 57k, consistently half of what the Shaman who was topping the charts was doing.

I may have improved, but I still have a-ways to go.

With upgrades last night, I hit 542 item level. This coming week I should be able to finish off my cloak. We'll see if this is a gear situation or a play style one next week.

Since I hit the Flex target item level, I decided to reforge to the first Paladin soft Haste Cap (25.03% haste) for a third additional tick of Eternal Flame Icon Eternal Flame. I'll try for the next Haste Cap (30% haste) when I hit 553, by normal item level target.

SoO Flex Wing 4:
Siegecrafter Blackfuse







Paragons of the Klaxxi







Garrosh Attempt 1







Garrosh Attempt 2







SoO Flex Wing 1:
Immerseus






Fallen Protectors






Norushen
(forgot to screenshot)

Sha of Pride


No comments:

Post a Comment