Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Warlords of Draenor - Day 2


So I logged in for my second day of Warlords of Draenor!


 At the start of my second day I head to my garrison and finish the previously bugged quest.



After doing some quests I push my garrison to level 2 and are able to choose some buildings. Jewelcrafting, Supply Depot and a Lumber mill. Upgraded Mine to Level 2. Was unable to finish off the Fishing Quest because the respawn rate is low and a lot of people are camping it.
 


I showed my Lumbermill guy what a Tree looked like. I don't think his hat is Health-And-Safety approved
You'll Get Caught Up In The... Frostfire!

I ended up finishing all the Frostfire Ridge Story. I won't be posting spoilers, but you get to know a group of characters from the Frostwolves over the coarse of the zone and aid them in a series of quests. The quests themselves were over-crowded I'll have to do the zone again on an Alt to fully appreciate them. The quests being overcrowded and buggy didn't help either.

I finished the day at level 94.


TLDR - Liked story & garrison. Didn't like bugs at chokepoint quests.
Frostfire Ridge gets 3 out of 5 Phoenix Insignias.

No comments:

Post a Comment