Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Warlords of Draenor - Day 7




Day 7 - Barracks to level 2. I also maxxed out my Mining and Jewelcrafting to 700/700 skill level. I built a stables and it gave me a quest to go to Shadowmoon Valley. My daily fishing quest also wanted me to head over there.
 
 
Before heading out to Shadowmoon Valley, I had to fix my transmog. With both my Holy and Ret sets sharing several pieces of armour, I had to go with a single transmog.
 
I was surprised to find a neutral Orc town, Exile's Rise, run by the Shadowmoon Exiles. I grab the flight path then do the stables quest.

I ended up exploring the whole zone, killing all the rares and collecting all the treasure I see.

TLDR - Full of Alliance, No Blood Knights
Shadowmoon Valley gets 1 out of 5 Phoenix Insignias.

No comments:

Post a Comment