Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Warlords of Draenor - Day 8

 
Day 8 - Stables Level 2 then I was off to do the last questing zone of 6.0, Nagrand
 
Nagrand was the same as ever before, very nice looking, good music, great atmosphere and a many unfocused stories. The Us vs Warsong Clan story is supposed to be going on, but the majority of the quests I found had nothing to do with the plot like Gorgrond.
 
But when the quests were on point they were very good, but the rest of the zone is hit or miss. The Quest design I found was good, not as grindy as I had been led to believe  (other than Ironfist Harbour).
 
I also had some issues with the story that I won't go into here because it would be spoilers.
 
 
TLDR - Strong story when on point. Weak the rest of the time.
Nagrand gets 2 and a half out of 5 Phoenix Insignias

No comments:

Post a Comment