Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

McTacky vs the Silver Hand

McTacky had spent the past few months since being removed from command of his garrison (for embezzlement buying pets) doing objectives in Tanaan.

"Do you want to lead the Silver Hand?" asked Lady Liadrin, Matriarch of the Blood Knight order. McTacky's boss.

"No," said Master Blood Knight McTacky, "I'd never join the Silver Hand!"

"What about this photo?" asked Lady Liadrin?

"That is you in a the Silver Hand Tabard," added Lady Liadrin.

"That.... is a fake!" lied McTacky.

"You'll get to use the Ashbringer," added Lady Liadrin.

"I prefer the Quel'Delar," said McTacky.

"Well I use the Quel'Delar, not you," said Lady Liadrin.

"But I am holding a Quel'Delar as well," said McTacky.

"That is the Quel'Delar, Lens of the Mind, I have the Lore Quel'Delar," said Lady Liadrin.





"But Archmage Aethas Sunreaver told everyone I was the bearer of Quel'Delar," said McTacky.

"I think you are remembering incorrectly," said Lady Liadrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment